HDPBC integrates data holdings across organizations enabling access to safe & governed services that support person centric longitudinal analysis to further public good for British Columbians
Why make your data available via HDP?
The HDPBC Platform enables collaborative, governed & safe analytical services in the Province of British Columbia. Data provisioned on behalf of the organizations is accessible within a secure, internet-free environment. All information going in and out of this secure space undergoes human review, guided by comprehensive agreements that define the relationship and outline roles and responsibilities of all parties involved.
- Data Access Management: Comprehensive handling of the entire data access request lifecycle, from consumer engagement to Health Data Council approvals;
- Resource Provision: A dedicated central team for data assembly, regular collection, and refreshes;
- Data Import: Seamless importation of complete datasets into a fully secure environment.
- Data Agility: Enhanced agility of data consumer to pivot within the parameters of an approved research without requiring a re-cut of data;
- Request Efficiency: Reduced need for the organizations to service individual research requests;
- Streamlined Approval: Quick and unified approval process following the 5 Safes Framework for multi-organization requests.
How is my data being used?
- Your data is actively managed and stored. We consistently update metadata to ensure accuracy, and regularly refresh the datasets to keep information current and relevant. To learn more, review Data Sets.
- The data you provide is utilized in a range of ongoing research projects, driving innovation and enhancing understanding across multiple fields. To learn more about the current projects, visit Our Projects.
- Sign up for the HDPBC newsletter to stay informed about the latest and most exciting updates. Please reach out to the MoHAnalytics team to get added to the quarterly newsletter distribution list.